Product: Polyvore Plugin Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:

Polyvore - Clipper Problems

For the last week my Polyvore Clipper will absolutely not work on any site I've tried it on. I've not had any problems with it before and now all of a sudden it's just stopped working I follwed all the Polyvore instructions. I went into my extensions, deleted the Clipper Extension, restarted my computer and reinstalled it. I am using the updated version of Google Chrome and it still didn't work. I also allowed Polyvore to enable the Flash Player and restarted after it accepted it and the Clipper still didn't work. I also tried resetting my Setting to factory function, restarted my computer, reinstalled the Clipper and it's still not working. This thing is driving me batty! I've sent at least 3 emails to you guys over the past few days about this and I still haven't gotten an answer. I've got another Polyvore member who even tested her Clipper's abilities on my sites that I usually Clip from and hers worked fine. If there is something wrong on my end, I don't know what it is. I'm not having any problems with any other Chrome sites and my computer has no bugs, I already check the registry and did a malware clean, so I'm stumped. I need you guys to help me with this.
Review