2.6

Update by user Dec 01, 2016

Polyvore sells all types of apparel, accessories, jewelry...anything fashion-related. If you hover over the products' link (above), you'll see how the retail item is showcased/priced.

Polyvore does not have a customer service phone number or e-mail address. Also, no Google account.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2016

Background: POLYVORE is an online business that uses their customers as contributing team members, in that we help them and their business partners, mostly online businesses in China, earn sales.Bascially, we (contributors) design fashion sets, including brand label items for apparel and accessories, which gains interest and make sales for their and their partners’ businesses.

First of all, Polyvore does not publish their contact phone number for their customers/contributors so that whenever there are issues (technical issues, which are plentiful), as well as other legitimate customer relations issues with brand partners (online businesses in China), as well as OTHER contributors/competitors on the site and Polyvore staff members, there is noone we can hold accountable. In fact, set up as such, the Polyvore team members chooses to treat us (customers/contributors) any way they feel…which often leads to them not even following up on IT requests. In my case, there have been numerous cases…but the most recent one goes like this. I submitted an IT request for one of my game “contest” pages, where a certain glitch will not let me conclude the contest.

Polyvore chose to ignore my legitimate request for weeks on end…I e-mailed to follow up, and the member of the “Polyvore Help Team” sent me your basic format letter asking me to clear the cache etc. I immediately informed them that I did all that and more. They did not respond back for yet another several weeks. I sent them another follow-up letter, asking about the status.

They sent the very same format letter. It was clear to me even back then that the representative did not even bother looking into my request. This went on for MONTHS. It took over FOUR MONTHS for them to finally “fix” this glitch…without even an explanation or an apology.

I have spoke with various other customers/contributors of Polyvore, and they’ve all experienced the same issues with this “Help Team”.I feel that this business needs to be looked at for their shady business practices…and be given a proper grading for their subpar standards.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Polyvore. The most disappointing about polyvore website from Polyvore was customer service and it help team Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Polyvore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Polyvore?

Comments